Have I told you lately that I love Lee? I do. I was recently selected by Lee to be a “Fit Ambassador”, and what a cool gig this is. I get to try out product, tell you all about it, and GIVE YOU FREE STUFF. Wee! It works for me.
I have to tell you, when I first received these Colorwashed Khakis, I was a little concerned. You know when you hold up a pair of pants on a hanger and you think “um, no.”? Yes, well that’s what I kinda thought when I took them out of the box.
But wait! NO WAY, they slid on like a glove! They’re 97% cotton, 3% spandex, but you’d think they were more like stretchy cotton microfiber, they are so soft. Super light, too, which I love. Within about 15 minutes of wearing them, they relaxed and had a really cozy broken in feel.
They sit lower on the waist but not TOO low. They’re a little long, and have a nice wide leg which is super flattering for people well endowed in the thigh area. (ahem. Memememe!) The boot cut makes it really easy to give ’em a couple of rolls up and call them capri’s, too!
Okay so on to the good stuff, which I know you’re waiting for. You want a pair now, don’t you? Oh, yes you do. These come in some really pretty spring colors – here they are:
Cocoa, Jade Green, Riviera Blue, Strawberry, Sunlight Yellow, White
Misses: 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16
Petites: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 (colors may vary)
Plus: 16, 18, 20, 22
Though you do NOT choose the color or size right now – you tell me that after you win a pair.
ENTER TO WIN A PAIR!
- Subscribe to my blog via e-mail or via RSS. (if you’re already subscribed, THANK YOU! You will need to choose another method to earn extra entries.)
- If you commented on this post, you get an extra entry. Leave another comment that indicates you replied to that post (and, if you’re html savvy, grab the link to your comment as well).
- Tweet it (1 entry per day, link to the tweet)
- Mention it in your FaceBook status w/link (1 entry per day)
- Mention it on your blog and link back here. (1 entry per day)
- Become my fan on Facebook! (1 entry)
- Become a fan of Lee Jeans on Facebook! (1 entry)
- Click here and send this to a friend! (one entry per e-mail sent, must use this link – independent e-mails can’t be verified, sorry.)
Open to Ladies only who reside in the US and Canada – (International entries are welcome but will incur shipping charges.)
Please be sure to leave a separate comment for each extra entry, as I’ll draw using random numbers from comments.
Comments will close on April 30th (by 8pm) and I’ll draw 10 winners on May 1st.