I thought it might be a fun thing to start up a Thursday Thirteen thing. If you blog, I’d love for you to participate!
Every Thursday, I’ll post a list of 13 things about me, trying not to repeat anything from my 100 things list. These things will be fun, recent things even, that will give you a little more insight into what I’m all about, like it or lump it! LOL
So, bloggers, if you want to participate, I’d love it! Your list can be purely fiction, non-fiction, or a bit of both – it is totally up to you. Thirteen things is all I ask for, and what do you get in return? Linkage! If you do it, leave a comment here and link me to your Thursday Thirteen. I will be sure to update my entry with links to yours, and then you can continue the chain if you like! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
My Thursday Thirteen:
1. I’ve given up giving up my creamer for black coffee!
2. I cut my own hair, and I’ll be getting my clippers out today. I think!
3. I’m working on another custom blog graphic that’s pretty complex.
4. I bought a new office chair last weekend!
5. I hate thongs. (See Michele.)
6. I “met” a new blogger yesterday, KB, and she’s very cool!
7. I cleaned my desk last weekend and found a book of stamps.
8. I recently purchased three books: (1) How to Draw Cartoons for Comic Strips, (2) How to Draw Cartoon Animals and (3) Drawing the Head & Figure. Yes I know how to draw, but I am always up for improving my skills!
9. Some of you know about my affection for pretty things to write with. I am the proud new owner of the full set of Staedtler Triplus Fineliners. They rock.
10. I was on the phone most of the day Tuesday, and at the end of the day in the middle of my last phone call of the day, my cordless battery died.
11. It’s all recharged now.
12. I’m very much a plain Jane when it comes to jewelry (cross/chain, wedding ring only). I put my watch on only when I leave the house, along with a very special bracelet given to me by my bestest buddy Paige last Christmas.
13. I am in the process (right now, just hung up with the chiro’s office) of scheduling an MRI to find out what’s really wrong with my back!
TECHNORATI TAG: Thursday Thirteen