Chicken Club Brunch Ring
- 1/2 c. fat free mayo
- 1 tbsp minced fresh parsley
- 2 tsp honey dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 tsp finely chopped onion
- 1-3/4 c. cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 bacon strips, cooked & crumbled (optional)
- 1 c. reduced-fat shredded swiss cheese
- 2 tubes reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 2 c. shredded lettuce
In a large bowl, combine the mayo, parsley, mustard & onion. Stir in the chicken, bacon & 3/4 c. of the cheese.
Unroll crescent dough, separate into 16 triangles. Arrange on an ungreased 12-in. round pizza pan, forming a ring with the pointed ends hanging over the edge of the pan and overlap the wide ends (sorta looks like a big sun).
Spoon the chicken mixture over the wide ends; slice tomato and place randomly on the top of the mixture; fold the outer tips over the mixture and tuck the ends inside the ring, underneath the wide ends.
Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining cheese & let stand for 5-10 minutes. Place lettuce in the center of the ring with some chopped tomato.
1 serving: 153 cals, 6 g. fat (2 g. saturated fat), 17 mg. cholesterol, 368 mg. sodium, 14 g. carbs, 9 g. protein