My other Thirteens
2. I wonder how many people are meeting how many new people every week when I publish a new edition at the Hub. Did that make sense? I’d love to know how many good friends met because they participated.
3. Ahh, memories. When 39 participants was considered a huge Thursday Thirteen turnout.
4. Aww, this was the first time the code was used. Isn’t she cute?
5. She’s all grown up now, strutting her stuff on Technorati every week, all big and Thursday Thirteeny.
6. She got her own place a few months back, remember, and now she throws these parties every week, and I’m rarely invited. I just get to help her get ready, and clean up after everyone has left. It’s a mother’s job, you know.
7. She has friends, too, that help do the “cool” stuff that I’m too fuddy-duddy for. These special friends help keep her head on straight now that she’s so dang “cool”.
8. She even designed her own line of products. Because people love it, and people support the meaning behind the meme.
9. It means so much to me to know that my nurturing her along helped people meet people, and become friends. :sniffle:
10. Back in the day, she didn’t have a “blogroll“. She had a list of folks who joined in. Now, her list of friends is 255 bloggers strong and has been on display over 56,699 times.
11. I can’t help but get misty eyed when I look back at the day she was born. She was so young, so naiive.
12. I’ve made my own batch of lovely friends that I adore over the last 52 weeks. I am so thankful that people joined in, because if they hadn’t, I wouldn’t have had the privilege of getting to know them.
13. Here’s to another 52 weeks, sweet baby girl! My how you’ve grown!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants