My other Thirteens
2. Why do I do this? Why do I do this? What’s in it for me? Nothing – I do this for other people. To help other people. I don’t make a dime – in fact I spend my own money to host and design and maintain it all. Why don’t people get that? Why do I do this again?
3. Contemplating the whole blogging thing again.
4. Contemplating the purposefullness of physical therapy. I don’t do at home what I do twice a week at therapy. I try, but honestly. I don’t do it enough to make a difference.
5. Still contemplating.
6. I have designs to build, this is how many I’ll be working on. (6)
7. I love that working takes up so much time. I would rather be working, my head immersed in creative juice and code.
8. Again, with the whole “why do I do this?”
9. More of the contemplating.
10. A little bit of “why do people expect everything to be handed to them on a platter”.
11. Mixed in with a healthy dose of “why do I take things so personally.” and “why do I stress out at the drop of a dime?”
12. A smidge of a memory of a dream, where someone I called a year ago after not hearing from them for several months and haven’t heard from since wondered why we weren’t in touch anymore.
13. More contemplating, and I’ll continue to do that over a great big monitor full of creative juice.
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
I want you to get linked. On my blog. I use CA-Credits, a wordpress plugin, because it puts your link is right here out in the open and in my source code, and will be followed right from my blog to your blog. You get all the credit.