(1) $25 AMAZON GIFT CERTIFICATE
(1) AUTHOR SIGNED COPY OF WORDPRESS FOR DUMMIES
(Lisa Sabin-Wilson, Author : November release)
RULES. These are easy. Please follow them. If you don’t, your submission will end up in a digital black hole or virtual trash bin or something.
1. Carve a pumpkin.
2. Take a photo of your carving(s). In the dark. Lit! (We do want the full effect! See my tips for taking a good shot of your glowing pumpkin.)
3. Send me your picture(s).
4. You can submit more than one carving.
5. Only ONE pumpkin per photo, please. If one of them is horrid, and the other is cool, well you might lose. So don’t jinx yourself like that, don’t you want to win? Of course you do.
6. As much as everyone would love to see your kids, you, or your neighbor, NO PEOPLE in the pics please. I’m quite certain your costumes are great, but let’s not distract from the purpose of the contest!
7. I’ll post your pumpkin, and everyone will vote. Invite people to vote for your pumpkin, it’s all good!
DEADLINE & VOTING STUFF
Submissions Accepted: Monday, October 15th through Tuesday, October 30th (5pm CST)
Deadline for pumpkin carving submissions: Tuesday, October 30th, 2007 5PM CST
Voting Info: The poll will open on Tuesday, October 30th around 6PM CST. Vote through 9PM on Wednesday, October 31st. On All Hallow’s Eve, of course! Winner will be Announced on Halloween! You get ONE Vote. No cheating!
Did you read that stuff? Pinki Swear? You better not be lying to me, ’cause I’ll know.
* * * * * * *
SUBMISSION DEADLINE HAS PASSED.
TRY AGAIN NEXT YEAR!
* * * * * * *
Copy this code to link:
<a href="http://intricateart.com/blog/2007-pumpkin-carving-contest/"><img src="/wp-content/uploads/2007carvinglink.jpg"/></a>
Save this image and link to either the contest entry page, or the carving page!
The image is 145 pixels wide, a good width for blog sidebars.