Have I told you lately that I love Lee? I do. Selected by Lee as a “Fit Ambassador”, I get to try out BRAND NEW product, tell you all about it, and SHARE IT WITH YOU. Wee! Fun stuff!
This time, Lee sent me a pair of their new Slender Secret Stretch jeans. They sit a little low on the waist, but not too low, they’re bootcut (and a wee long, which I love) – and I WORE THEM TO THE ROLLER RINK. Yes, I did. I went roller skating in my new jeans. And they were wonderful, and stretchy, and light!
This is not your normal thick denim. This looks like denim, feels like denim, but is so light, like khakis! The best way I can explain the thickness of these jeans is comparing papers: card stock (regular denim) to copy paper (these Slender Secret Jeans by Lee). Yes, there is that much of a difference! I was truly surprised by that, they do not have a spandex kind of feel, it’s definitely denim. Just uber AWESOME denim.
Okay so on to the good stuff, which I know you’re waiting for. You want a pair now, don’t you? Oh, yes you do. So let me help you out with that.
From August 4th through August 14th (by 8pm) you can enter to win one of 10 pair. I’ll draw 10 winners on August 15th. Winners need to get back to me by Monday, August 17th or a new winner will be chosen.
These Slender Secret Stretch are available in the following sizes:
Misses: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 (short/med/long)
Petites: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16
Plus: 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28 (petite/med/long)
The color I’m wearing is Mystic Blue Handsand, but they are available in basic blue and black as well.
ENTER TO WIN A PAIR!
Want a pair of your own? Just leave a comment (valid e-mail addy and at least your first name, please). Want to increase your chances? Here are a few ways to do that – please leave additional comments for each additional entry:
- Subscribe to my blog via e-mail or via RSS. (if you’re already subscribed, THANK YOU! Let me know that you are already a subscriber for an extra entry!)
- If you commented on this post, you get an extra entry. Leave another comment that indicates you replied to that post (and, if you’re html savvy, grab the link to your comment as well).
- Tweet it (1 entry per day, link to the tweet)
- Mention it in your FaceBook status w/link (1 entry per day)
- Mention it on your blog and link back here. (1 entry per day)
- Become my fan on Facebook! (1 entry)
- Become a fan of Lee Jeans on Facebook! (1 entry)
- Click here and send this to up to 5 friends at a time! (one entry per e-mail sent, must use this link – independent e-mails can’t be verified, sorry.)
Open to Ladies only who reside in the US and Canada – (International entries are welcome but will incur shipping charges.)
Please be sure to leave a separate comment for each extra entry, as I’ll draw using random numbers from comments.
Comments will close on August 14th (by 8pm) and I’ll draw 10 winners on August 15th. Winners need to get back to me by Monday, August 17th or a new winner will be chosen.