My other Thirteens
disclaimer: I love you, too, I’m just limited to 13 today.
another disclaimer: In no particular order…
2. Taba. I’ve known Taba for years, and she’s like a sister to me. She and I “get” eachother, our wierdness and oddities combined make for wonderfully hilarious conversations that leave me with lingering giggles and smiles.
3. Nancy. Nancy is sweet, and kind, and what I love about her most is her intuitiveness.
4. MommaK. She’s hilarious and tender, so loving and such a fiercely loyal friend, all combined I count myself fortunate to have met her.
5. Lisa. Lisa is one smart cookie, and more often than not, she shows me that there’s always more than one way to view any given situation. She’s a wonderful friend and I’m glad to be counted among hers.
6. Jacque doesn’t have a blog, if she did she’d never write in it anyway. She’s a busy mom and always makes time for everyone. She’s a sweet, faithful friend and I’m grateful that she dragged me kicking and screaming down to her church, because if she hadn’t, my family and heart might not have opened up to a church again.
7. Robin. When I think about Robin, I think “THERE’S a real friend.” I love her for that, and I love her for being as open as she is, for trusting and sharing.
8. Paige doesn’t blog either, but I wish she would. She has to be the one person in this lifetime that understands me so well she knows my thoughts sometimes before I even pin ’em down. I’ve known her for over 20 years, though – she trumps my hubby. She’s a beautiful soul who has only grown more beautiful with each passing year. I’ve never known anyone so thoughtful, honestly. Everyone who knows her loves her, as well they should.
9. Clara (who just started a photoblog because I made her do it). I’ve known Clara for several years, and I have brain envy. Her cranium is packed to the rim, she’s like a walking encyclopedia. I love her for her brains, I admire her ability to be tactfully yet brutally honest, I love her calm, fearless approach to everything. She’s just an amazing human being, with a camera.
10. Shizzlin’ Lisa. I know bloggers hold back, that’s the common sense in all of us. But this chick, she doesn’t seem to hold back, and I love her for that. She just puts it all out there, real and raw and so well written.
11. Erikie is my very good long time artsy friend. She inspires me, she motivates me, and I adore her tenacity. She loves her life even on her worst days, and she is always positive – in any given situation. She’s amazing and her spirit is just so full of light and love. I adore her.
12. Tommi, my sister, is a wonderful, kind, loving, nurturing, compassionate human being. I’m so lucky to be able to call her my sister and friend. (She could be a little more brave.)
13. Ladybug, Colleen, Phoenix, Mrs. Fun, Terrilynn, Chickadee, Pamibe, Better Safe Than Sorry, Lolo, D, Sue, Ocean, Laura, YellowRose, Used*to*be*me AND T.Bird. I just had to get in as many of the bloggers that I’ve met who have had such a tremendous impact on my blogging experience and daily life. I appreciate all of their friendships and each of them have such a unique way about them that they’ve become part of my “people I think about and hope everything is perfect in their lives” daily routine. There are more of you, indeed, but I ran out of CoQ10 and my mental acquity isn’t up to par.
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants