My other Thirteens
2. I also had my eyebrows done for the first time ever. Yes. I did. And ow. Who the heck does that on a regular basis? That didn’t stop my headache, either. (Imagine that!)
3. I ordered 20 small canvases for a series I’m going to be doing. They arrived yesterday, and they are so cute! Many of you gave me suggestions (remember?) on small’ish bite sized foods. The canvas and the suggestions go together, and I’ll tell you the rest when I introduce the series.
4. I’ve been tossing around the idea of changing my gallery up again. It’s always last on my list of things to do because it’s such a brain-labor intensive task. I’ve even been considering a new :gasp: color scheme. I’ll paint for a while, first.
5. I’m glad to be painting again. My zone and I have missed eachother – it’s a place where I “chill”, where the paint flows, where it just happens. It feels like one of those warp dimension doors (think Sliders) that you’re nervous as heck to jump into, but once you do it’s a great ride and you end up somewhere really interesting.
6. I completed another custom illustration this week too, for a blog design, but I can’t show you that one until the blog goes live. It’s really cool, and I’m going to love having it out there. It’s part of my “new toon” style.
7. So, see? I’ve been really busy this week.
8. I’ll finish the other cat portrait today, you can come back later to see it if you’d like.
9. Spring has sprung, and my good friend’s snow is going to be melting soon. I’m excited to start working on that project, too.
10. I’m totally procrastinating my morning workouts this week because it’s Spring Break. My children have beaten a record every single day, consecutively, on how much earlier in the morning they can bicker than the previous morning. It’s such a fun week! Lots of sunshine and love at my house! Really! I love Spring Break! I kid. They sleep in, so I still get up early to work out, I just enjoy the non-sweaty silence for a smidge longer. (A smidge = 1 hour.)
11. I’ve been thinking alot about good old friends who have gotten busy on me, and I wonder if they stop by by blog anymore. If you are one of them, you know who you are, say hey – wouldjya? I’m thinking about you, yes – you!
12. We decided to tear down the carport, for those of you wondering the answer to that question. Dumpsters are cheaper – and the thing is a mess! Hopefully we can do that in the next month or so. Also, the other answers are (in no particular order), Bambi, iodine, $125, and no. Just in case you were wondering.
13. I only have one question this week – what is your definition of “a while”? When someone says “I’ll talk to you in a while”, how long do you expect to wait? If you say to someone “I haven’t seen you in a while!”, How long has it been?
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants